I want to come into your home and capture you and your children in all your messy, loving, ordinary, but extraordinary glory. I want to preserve these moments so that you will forever have them to look back on, to maybe make it feel a little less someday like these moments are gone. And these memories are not only to be looked back upon when our children are grown and we are older. I want these photographs to be a reminder now, on the very days that these moments are happening. A reminder that you and your children are beautiful together just as you are, that what you are doing as their mother has so much worth. There is beauty in our everyday. The most beauty, the best kind of beauty. Give me a little of your time, let me into your day, show me a little of your soul, let it all hang loose a little, and I will show you your beauty as I see it, the best I know how.
What do you want out of your family photography?
– Do you want to remember what this felt like? This time with your kids, with you family?
– Do you want a tangible way to see the relationship between you and your children that is beautiful and real?
– Are you okay with laughing and crying the first time you see your images? Cause I’m not going to lie, there’s a good chance you will do both the first time you see them because until now you’ve been too close to it to see ALL OF THIS LOVE?
– Do you want images that your children will look at when they are 30 & 40 & 80, and love being able to see and feel what it was like to be with you when they were little?
– Are you ready to see right now, the value in your everyday parenting? To see how important it is?
If you answered yes to any of these…. THEN THESE SESSIONS ARE FOR YOU.
Day in the Life, Moments of Motherhood, Fresh 48.